- The guy living below me has a really loud alarm clock that always wakes me up at the ass crack of dawn AU
- I went to investigate a scream and found my neighbour standing on a chair to avoid a rat/cockroach/snake AU
- My neighbour has a really squeaky bed and my bedroom is right below theirs AU
- Someone keeps stealing my doormat AU
- My pet tarantula escaped and I forgot to warn the guy below me who is scared of spiders AU
- I need you to pet sit my pet this weekend and I forgot to mention it’s a giant snake, the mice are in the freezer, thanks bye! AU
- The apartment above me has left their tap on or something and water is LEAKING THROUGH MY CEILING WTF! AU
- My neighbour’s sister got the wrong house number and barged into my apartment AU
- The guy next door/my roommate always steals my coffee, so I started to make extra AU
APARTMENT AUs! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ
“When they made this particular hero, they didn’t give him a gun. They gave him a screwdriver to fix things. They didn’t give him a tank or a warship or an x-wing fighter—they gave him a box from which you can call for help. And they didn’t give him a superpower or pointy ears or a heat-ray—they gave him an extra HEART. They gave him two hearts! And that’s an extraordinary thing. There will never come a time when we don’t need a hero like the Doctor.”
― Steven Moffat
Imagine finding a dragon egg one day, and it hatches in your house and thinks you’re its mom. Then the next morning you wake up and find this mini dragon has gathered all the lose change and shiny objects in your house in a pile, and is gnawing on a nickel. And then when you take it out for walks, it picks up every coin it sees cause its a hoarder. And your house is eventually full of coins. And you are rich. And have a dragon.
Stare at the first photo for 30 seconds. Then stare at the second photo.
Ravenclaws with huge communal bookshelfs that tower to the ceiling. It’s become tradition that when you leave Hogwarts, you leave behind a copy of your favorite book, so they have books dating back centuries.
SO MANY MUGGLE NOVELS CONTAINING NO MAGICAL ABILITIES WHATSOEVER AND THE WIZARDS READING THEM AND GETTING THEIR MINDS BLOWN